|Company:||County Government of Uasin Gishu|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||Ksh. [L - 341484 X 10524 - 404628 pa]|
QUALIFICATIONS,REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure prudent financial management in the fund
2. Facilitating and managing costs on travels, accommodation and logistics for all the fund
3. Prepare comprehensive weekly/monthly/quarterly/Annual Financial reports
4. Maintain financial records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
5. Update and manage Vote Books, Imprest Register, Voucher Registers, and Fixed Assets Registers.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
1. Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounting from a recognized university.
2. Professional qualification of at least CPA III or its equivalent.
3. Served satisfactorily in a comparable position in a reputable organization for at least three
4. Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
5. Proficiency in computer applications.
6. Ability to work with minimum supervision
For more information, visit; https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke/advertdetails.aspx?mAdvertNo=UGC/CPSB/FNO/01