|Company:||County Government of Uasin Gishu|
|Salary:||Ksh. [K - 296292 X 8688 - 357108 X 8772 - 365880 pa]|
QUALIFICATIONS,REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintaining files for all loans in default/arrears.
2. Analyzing all loans in default/arrears and recommend appropriate action plan of recovery.
3. Meet directly with cooperative societies to obtain information for loans default and make
recommendations to the fund for the necessary action.
4. Liaise with clients with arrears to identify the cause of their financial challenges and to find
ways of mitigating against such.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
1. Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounting/Economics/ Co-operatives Management/Business Management from a recognized university.
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Proficiency in computer applications.
For more information, visit; https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke/advertdetails.aspx?mAdvertNo=UGC/CPSB/LRO/01