|Company:||County Government of Uasin Gishu|
|Salary:||Ksh. [M - 397800 x 15504 - 475320 x 15528 - 490848 pa]|
QUALIFICATIONS,REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare Architectural drawings for new projects for the purpose of planning, budgeting and
2. Prepare as built drawings for complete projects
3. Ensure that projected designs match their needs and are functional, safe and economical.
4. Take part in site selection and work closely with contractors on site, ensuring that works are
carried out to specific standards and submit progress reports
5. Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals.
6. Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
7. Specifying the nature and quality of materials required.
8. Preparing tender applications, presentations and documents for contracts.
9. Preparing applications for planning and building control departments.
10. Regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and to
11. Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
1. A Bachelors Degree in Architecture.
2. Must be registered with relevant professional body.
3. Must have practiced in Architecture for 5 years
4. Must be computer literate
For more information, visit; https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke/advertdetails.aspx?mAdvertNo=UGC/CPSB/ARC/01