|Company:||County Government of Uasin Gishu|
|Salary:||Ksh. [M - 397800 x 15504 - 475320 x 15528 - 490848 pa]|
QUALIFICATIONS,REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design Structural Capacity of new projects.
2. Assess the adequacy of buildings in use.
3. Supervise contracts during project implementation
4. Prepare structural drawings
5. Preparation and/or modification of Civil/Structural engineering calculations,Civil/Structural engineering plans, design, and layout, Civil/Structural project
specifications, Civil/Structural engineering portion of project proposals and civil/Structural
engineering portion of project cost estimates.
6. Performing structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
7. Coordinating work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
8. Handling routine contract administration.
9. Attending and participate in Client and County project meetings.
10. Performing field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions, take and verifying measurements within project area.
11. Prepare progress reports
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
1. Bachelors degree in Civic Engineering
2. Member of EBK Profession Engineer added advantage
3. Must have practiced in Structural Design and supervision for 5 years
4. Must be computer literate
For more information, visit; https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke/advertdetails.aspx?mAdvertNo=UGC/CPSB/STR/01