• Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
• Prepare and develop status reports as required by the Logistics Coordinator
• Promote and share ideas for improvement
• Perform according to the work and development plan
• Assisting Finance ensuring a paperless office
• Assisting Logistics ensuring a paperless office
• Ensuring HR records are effectively kept in a digital fashion
• Ensuring that all managers in the Country Programme have correctly migrated their files to One Drive and our regularly updating this.
• Assisting in all departments with ensuring that the relevant filing trees are established, functioning and regularly and systematically updated.
• Assisting all departments in the use of One Drive to share and develop relevant documents.
• Work with all departments to see that document filing in the filing tree, office 365 and intranet are well organised.
• Safeguard the existing archives and records for ease of reference and audits.
• Bachelor’s Degree /Diploma or Higher Diploma in Administration Knowledge of filing systems/Records
• A good command of English and Swahili
• Computer Literate and Office 365 being an added advantage
Administration / Organisation / Management
College / University, Bachelor's degree
• Attention to detail
• Organization skills
• Time management
• Planning and delivering results
• Empowering and building trust
• Communicating with impact and respect