|Company:||MAKUENI COUNTY ASSEMBLY|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
(a)Duties and responsibilities
1. Review and report to the Board and the Accounting Officer financial issues and judgments made in relation to the Assembly financial statements;
2. Review clarity and completeness of financial statements and disclosures in relation to applicable rules and regulations; 3. Monitor effectiveness of the Assembly’s performance management and performance information;
4. Provide strong and effective oversight of the Assembly’s internal audit;
5. Provide effective liaison and facilitate communication between management and external audit;
6. Ensure effectiveness of both internal and external audit processes.
(b) Requirements for Appointment
1. Be a Kenyan citizen;
2. Hold relevant Degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
3. Possess at least seven (7) years relevant working experience;
4. Be a member of a professional body; and
5. Possess working knowledge and understanding of financial management and audit procedures.
For more information, visit; http://www.makueniassembly.go.ke/Adverts