Key Responsibility Areas
• Collection of supplies and delivery of goods/documents to designated locations.
• Ensuring proper confirmation and documentation of goods in transit.
• Ensuring vehicle is always maintained in good condition by safe driving and reporting maintenance issues on time.
• Observing rules and regulation on motor vehicle handling when driving.
• Maintaining proper records by filing log books on attended site.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Must have a valid driving license with the relevant class.
• Must have at least a KCSE certificate with a minimum C grade.
• Minimum 5 years driving experience in a commercial set up.
• Knowledge on Traffic Rules and Regulations.
• Updated certificate of Good conduct.
• Letter of recommendation from the company worked.
to apply click here;http://www.teamiq.com/JavaHouse/2251