|Company:||Kitui County Public Service Board (CPSB)|
|Salary:||Ksh. Determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commi|
For appointment to this position, a person should:
• Be a citizen of Kenya;
• Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research or its equivalent from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Be in possession of a relevant Master’s degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Membership to a relevant professional body shall be an added advantage;
• Have at least twelve (12) years relevant professional experience in financial management, five years of which should have been in a Senior leadership position or at a top management level in the Public Service or Private Sector;
• Be conversant with laws governing public participation in decision making processes;
• Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenya Constitution 2010 on Leadership and Integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing economic/statistical planning data;
• Preparation and submission of periodic reports on specific assignments in the sector;
• Identification, design and formulation of development projects and programmes in the County;
• Monitoring, evaluation and reporting of development projects and programmes;
• Coordinating feasibility studies and surveys to determine projects viability;
• Coordination of the Budget preparation process for the County Government;
• Monitoring Budget implementation process for the various County Government Sectors/ Spending Units; and
• Any other relevant duty as may be assigned by the relevant Chief Officer.
The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to this position will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration
Terms of Service
The Director Economic Planning and Budgeting will be permanent.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side
and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Candidates
• Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Friday, 23rd February 2018.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and
Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
a) Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
b) Higher Education Loans Board
c) Kenya Revenue Authority
d) Credit Reference Bureau
e) Directorate of Criminal Investigation