· Conduct small, simple and complex fraud examinations touching on digital media to identify and document relevant findings
· Investigate cases of fraud perpetrated through electronic channels or devices and produce reports using defined forensic policy, practices, and procedures
· Should be able to acquire, collect, document, and preserve evidence from various forms of electronic media and equipment in accordance with bank’s policy, and the law
· Testify in examination process, chain of custody and findings
· Work closely with business by identifying risks in products that use digital platforms and offer relevant advice as may be required
· Assist in conducting fraud analysis and MIS
· Identify forensic requirements, research, test, analyze, and recommend solutions for management approval
· Conduct fraud risk assessment on IT infrastructure and applications and recommend requisite corrective action.
· Recover and examine data from computers and other electronic storage devices in order to detect any fraudulent activities and preserve the evidence for use during , internal disciplinary process and or criminal prosecutions
· Write up technical reports detailing how the computer evidence was discovered and all the steps taken during the retrieval process
· Must keep apprised with the new methodologies and forensic technology, and be able to train colleagues and staff on proper procedures with regard to computer evidence.
· Assist with the seizure of computer-related evidence, preparation of search warrants, and the preparation of investigative information for court and or disciplinary purposes
For more information click here; http://nationalbank.co.ke/careers/