|Company:||The Nairobi Hospital|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
Reporting to the Security Officer, the successful applicants will participate in the daily implementation of The Nairobi Hospital’s integrated security solutions: -
· Ensuring the security of patients, visitors, staff and property of the Hospital.
· Monitoring and observing all operations within the Hospital premises through electronic surveillance systems for any irregular activities.
· Preparing reports documenting all significant events and investigations, crimes committed, lost or found property, security lapses, and safety hazards.
· Conducting investigations and ensuring that proper evidence is acquired, preserved, corroborated and documented.
· Providing consultation and advice to other departments on various Security matters.
· Proactively respond to security emergencies within the hospital and liaising with both internal and external response teams.
· Inspecting equipment, structures or materials to identify possible causes of security lapses.
· Conducting routine security patrols, monitoring and evaluating performance levels for outsourced services.
· Conducting security surveys with the aim of improving on the Hospital’s integrated security solutions.
· Reporting and dispatching available security personnel to incident scenes and continually monitoring the team’s performance at the scene.
· Overseeing security services offered to clients, hospital deliveries, key management, parking management and cash escorts as required from time to time.
· Liaising with the government law enforcement agencies on security matters affecting the Hospital
Qualifications, skills and Experience:
· Diploma in security management or any related field is an added advantage.
· 2 years progressive work experience in a similar position in a reputable institution.
· Training from the disciplined forces is an added advantage
· Strong investigative and analytical skills.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Technical skills in security systems installation will be an added advantage.
· Computer literate.
For more information, visit; http://thenairobihosp.org/careers/?vacancy_id=2841