|Company:||The University of Nairobi|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
For appointment to the position of Director, Security & Safety Services, a person shall:
1. Be a holder of a relevant Master’s degree.
2. Must be appropriately trained in the Kenya Police Service, Kenya Army or other uniformed services.
3. Must have attained the rank of Superintendent in the Kenya Police Service or Major in the Kenya Army, with exemplary performance and maturity.
4. Must have at least 7 years work experience in security management.
5. Must be able to organize routine security operations and to conduct thorough investigations into reported incidents in the University.
6. Must be of high integrity.
7. Must have attended Senior Officers’ Management course in a reputable institution.
8. Should possess computer application skills.
9. Should possess good communication and supervisory skills.
10. Should be physically and medically fit.
11. Should be mature and able to command respect from both staff and students.
Reporting The Director will work under the supervision of the Vice-Chancellor of the University or any other such person as the University may designate from time to time in writing.
1. Applicants should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience and testimonials.
2. Applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ Head of Departments and applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference code as shown in the advertisement.
3. Applications should be addressed to:-
University of Nairobi
P.O. BOX 30197-00100
For more information, visit; http://www.uonbi.ac.ke/working-at-the-university