|Company:||GREENSTEDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
The position involves teaching PE and Games across all disciplines. The successful candidate will have outstanding
subject knowledge, and experience of effectively delivering IGCSE/AS PE.
* Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (PE) or other related courses.
* Have experience in teaching the British National Curriculum.
* Be registered with the TSC.
* Be flexible and with the ability to work early mornings, late evenings and weekends when called upon.
* Be an outstanding classroom practitioner or have the potential to become outstanding.
* Be aspirational with high expectations of students.
* Be able to teach across the age and ability range including AS, GCSE, KS2 to KS4.
* Be able to teach Girls PE and Games including Netball, Hockey, Health Related Fitness, Rounders,
Athletics, Swimming, and other sports and games.
* Have a strong commitment to extra-curricular activities.
We are a non-selective school with a relatively wide ability range. Being able to inspire pupils of all abilities is essential.
The school benefits from:
* Outstanding pupil behavior
* Experienced and committed staff
* Excellent facilities
* A supportive management committed to teachers’ professional development.
For more information, visit; http://www.greenstedsschool.com/admissions/Current-Vacancies