|Company:||Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Designing and developing systems and applications for use in the management of data and information.
* Managing the core databases and data repositories.
* Extracting and disseminating relevant data and information.
* Generating of statistics and reports.
* Training users on database systems and management procedures.
* Planning, organizing and continuously evaluating the operations of the data and information management systems in use.
* Ensuring digital databases (including archives) are protected from security breaches that may result in information leakages and loss.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
* Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
* Certification in either of the following: Oracle, SQL, CISCO, ITIL, PRINCE2, MCSE/MCITP, CISA, CCNA or any Programming Language, is a must.
* Minimum five (5) years’ relevant experience.
* Membership to a relevant professional body.
* Knowledge management and data mining skills.
* An Analytical mind and problem solving skills.
For more information, visit; http://www.eacc.go.ke/default.asp?pageid=9