|Company:||Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)|
|Category:||Administration & Office Support|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Responsible for repair and maintenance works in Carpentry, Electric, Masonry, Welding, Painting and Plumbing.
* Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment:
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a busy environment;
* Minimum of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education;
* Government Trade Test Grade III and above from a recognized Institution in any of the following areas: carpentry and joinery, electrical wiring, masonry, plumbing, metal fabrication and welding;
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task in more than one trade/ specialty;
* Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and result;
* Certificate in computer applications will be an added advantage.
For more information, visit; http://www.eacc.go.ke/default.asp?pageid=9