|Company:||Kenya Climate Innovation Centre|
|Salary:||Ksh. Not mentioned|
• Ensure development of valuable partnerships with organizations in view to generating quality KCIC brand and outsource some of KCICs services;
• Identify and prioritize focus areas in emerging client needs;
• Structure the business advisory process for incubation, acceleration and exit/alumni;
• Nurture early stage enterprises through product development, customer acquisition and revenue generation support;
• Create a mechanism for mentorship and networking through engaging experts, potential investors, and business contacts;
• Providing guidance on establishment of adequate quality client base;
• Ensure relevant training and technical assistance are constantly made available to clients;
• Develop investor networks for KCIC;
• Enhance client access to appropriate financing in proposal development for grants and Investment Program;
• Drive performance management and target based staff evaluations;
* Coach, mentor and develop the client service team staff, as well as identify areas of development for the team; • Develop the annual Client Services operational and capital budgets;
• Plan, coordinate and execute the annual budget processes for the department;
• Ensure adherence to all KCIC policies and procedures by the client service team; and
• Prepare relevant reports to management, KCIC board, donors and other stake holders.
* Significant local knowledge and networks with a demonstrated ability to grasp and adapt to the Kenyan early-stage investing and entrepreneurial context;
* Entrepreneurial mind-set/approach;
* Strong developer of teams and ability to embrace leadership principles and promote staff engagement and well-being.
* Strong ability to raise the profile and visibility of KCIC both locally and internationally
* Leadership skills for the implementation of set work plans;
* Team management and negotiation skills;
* Understanding, exposure and interest in financing in small and growing businesses;
* Ability to network and develop relationships with investors, financial institutions, fund managers and potential businesses;
* Experience in driving and leading fundraising
* Passion and ability to drive clean-tech entrepreneurship;
* Positive attitude, integrity, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethics.
* Membership to professional bodies.
* Minimum of a Masters’ degree in a relevant business discipline;
* Minimum 10 years of relevant business experience, with at least 5 years in a management/leadership position at the helm of business.
For more information, visit; https://www.kenyacic.org/careers