Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
• Provide administrative support, maintain records and generate reports with high level of integrity and discretion.
• Maintain executive schedules, book appointments and coordinate scheduled meetings
• Coordinate and secure Local and international travel arrangements
• Exhibit strong problem-solving and research abilities and the flexibility to coordinate various functions.
• Utilize the IT skills and other electronic tools to prepare presentations.
• Research, compile and summarize information to respond to various inquiries from internal and external clients.
• Provide logistical support for the Managing Partner, corporate meetings and external events.
• Prepare and drafting of both internal and external communications.
• Establishing and maintain proper record and archiving system for the office.
• Meeting coordination, and taking minutes.
• Arranging and facilitating meetings such as booking of venues, and catering
• Proof reading correspondence, agreements and contracts
• Ensure confidentiality of all sensitive and proprietary information. Prepare confidential reports, communications, presentations, organizational charts and other documents.
• Maintain Outlook calendars for supervisors, schedule appointments, meetings and conference calls, coordinating long-range calendar for team and ensuring specific issues are scheduled for follow-up.