|Company:||African population and health research centre|
|Category:||Research, Quality Control/ Quality Assurance|
1. Have at least KCSE with a minimum of C+ or its equivalent.
2. Be proficient in basic computer applications.
3. Be a resident of any of the four Counties where the study is being implemented.
4. Be fluent in English, Kiswahili and any local language in the respective county.
5. Be prepared to work full time on the project for the duration of the study.
6. Possess strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and facilitation skills.
7. Have proven experience in research work (quantitative and/or qualitative data collection).
8. Previous engagement with APHRC or RTI is an added advantage.
Job Description (responsibilities):
1. Consenting the study participants
2. Conduct quantitative interviews with ECD teachers
3. Moderating KII, IDI and FGDs with the relevant participants
4. Taking good and comprehensive notes from the qualitative interviews assigned
5. Clearly label audios as per agreed standards
6. Write daily work reports and submit to immediate supervisor together with all related study audios
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter together with a CV with contacts of three referees. Indicate on the cover letter the area where you come from and where you currently live. Applications should reach us by close of business on August 18, 2017. Applications can be submitted via e-mail as
ATTACHMENTS to [email protected]
Please indicate ‘FIELD INTERVIEWER TAYARI PE PROJECT’ on the email subject.