The Data Officerwill be a key resource within the Partnerships and External Affairs Directorate and the overall Global CRM roll-out process. The role holder will be responsible forsupporting the collection, completion and cleaning of historical and new data from countries, ensuring data management and quality assurance with regards to the GlobalCRM solutionas per the approved Data Quality Assurance Framework.
• Bachelor’s Degree orDiploma in Mathematics, statistics, Finance or any other business-related field;
• At least five years’ experience in working with CRM as a data in-putter and/or approver.
• Strong experience in data management including collection, compilation, cleaning, processing,
purging duplicates, and applied analysis.
• Proven track record of working with and compiling data of varying quality, type, and structure
from multiple sources.
• Expert in information visualization. Ability to generate insights from information/data with
working knowledge of usability design and user experience feedback.
• Extensive experience in working with different stakeholders and building of data pipelines, data governance, and data quality.
• Experience in conducting big data management and advanced analytical knowledge of data.
• Experience working with BI software tools like PowerBI will be an added advantage.
• A motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment;
• Attentive to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines under strict timeframes, handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
The Job holder will:
• Understand and internalize the data fields and requirements of the global CRM solution
• Proactively mine unstructured data from different internal stakeholders, clean the data and
upload it on the Global CRM.
• Be the point person for any queries on data from the various country offices ensuring user issues are resolved within the agreed CRM SLA guidelines.
• Schedule routine calls with country offices to review data and follow up on emerging issues.
• Participate in ensuring quality assurance, compliance and governance during data management and data use as per the approved Data Quality Assurance Framework.
• Act as the first approval layer by conducting preliminary data integrity checks for all new records created by the country offices and the inputter for Global Partnerships data at Headquarters.
• Support users and information managers across different levels in enhancing information
visualization through development of dashboards and user interfaces.
• Manage and periodically review data pipelines and flows to ensure accuracy.
• Work with the Partnerships, Business Development and ICT Directorate to prioritize business and information needs and identifying areas of system improvement.
• Work closely with the Finance department at Headquarters and in-country to ensure financial data is accurately and correctly captured in the CRM systemand reconciled as per the ERP system.
• Work collaboratively with the Business Development, Fundraising, Partnerships, Advocacy/Thought leadership teams to understand the CRM system data requirements including a common understanding of all the data field definitions and delivery of any reporting needs.
• Create appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data
• Generate standard and ad-hoc reports for the partnerships department and other business units as required.
• Support the evolution of the Data Quality Assurance Framework based on user feedback and
• Other responsibilities may be assigned regularly based on the department’s needs