Our client is a pioneer in providing innovative clearing & forwarding solutions in the region. They
offer personalised freight forwarding & clearing services ranging from air, sea freight to end to end
transport logistics solutions. They have retained our services to support the hiring process for a
high calibre Warehouse and Transport officer to based in Nairobi. The job holder will have full
responsibility for provision of end-to-end warehouse & transport logistics with the following
specific key responsibilities
1. Managing and coordinating warehouse activities, that is, receiving, delivering of goods
and maintenance operations and meeting SOPs
2. Ensure the warehouse adheres to statutory legislative requirements both in terms of
safety and operation
3. Maintain standards of health and safety and security in the warehouse.
4. Managing stock control and reconciling in the ERP System.
5. Sourcing of warehouse clients while giving feedback on quality of services provided to
6. Coordinating transportation of cargo by ensuring timely loading of cargo from the
warehouse to clients and parcel delivery
We invite applications from candidates who have minimum of 3 years’ experience in warehousing
and transport logistics. Candidates must have graduate or diploma level education in logistics or
supply chain or related field, must have good knowledge of ERP systems, hands on use of Sage
ERP would be a distinct advantage. Desirable behavioural attributes include good communication
skills, strong work ethic and attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications, experience and other
attributes indicated above mail your CV in pdf to [email protected]indicating on
the subject line Warehousing & Transport Officer. Due to urgency in filling role shortlisting will
be done continuously and interviews maybe held before closing date. Closing 22nd July 2021.
Other Procurement, Facilities And Supply Chain jobs that you might like