* Liverpool came from behind to beat Crystal Palace 2-1
* Luka Milivojevic put Palace ahead with a 13th-minute penalty
* Sadio Mane tapped in the equaliser early in the second half
* Liverpool went second before Manchester United play Swansea
* Palace travel to Bournemouth next, Liverpool visit Everton
- Man City earns second win by thrashing Bournemouth 4-0 in EPL
- DC United signs Premier League veteran Benteke
- Nunez helps Liverpool salvage 2-2 draw at Fulham in EPL
- Arsenal opens EPL with 2-0 win at Crystal Palace
Liverpool's Egyptian forward Mohamed Salah scored his 29th Premier League goal six minutes from time to secure a 2-1 win at Crystal Palace that took them up to provisional second spot in the table on Saturday.
Palace took an early lead with Luka Milivojevic’s seventh successful penalty this season after Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius had charged into goal-bound Wilfried Zaha and was booked.
Sadio Mane made up for missing some first-half chances by giving Liverpool a deserved equaliser early in the second half, tapping in James Milner’s loss cross from the left.
Palace striker Christian Benteke was guilty of two bad misses against his former club in quick succession before Salah struck to leave the hosts mired in the relegation fight.
Liverpool are a point ahead of Manchester United, who can recalim second place at home to Swansea City later on Saturday. Palace remain two points above the relegation zone.