One cannot talk about celebrity power couples in Kenya without mentioning Nameless and Wahu.
The singing couple has disapproved all odds and are moving on stronger maintaining both their celebrity statuses and parenthood with their first born turning 12 in a few months time.
Having been married for thirteen solid years, the two are still pretty tight, always celebrating every bit of their lives together without any scandals as many would take of celebrity marriages.
In the spirit of fatherhood, Nameless took to social media to appreciate his all grown firstborn daughter Tumiso.
She has grown into a tall and beautiful lady, ostensibly taking after her mother:
- READ MORE
- 1. What is the difference between being healthy and wellness?
- 2. Volunteer social worker aspires to give women in slums hope
- 3. Seven bombshells from Meghan Markle's Oprah interview
- 4. Five tips to foster digital intimacy in your relationship
- 5. Welfare programme empowers officers' wives
- 6. Five tips to help you jump out of the friend zone
- 7. The evolution of women in politics
- 8. Microsoft Lead Kendi Ntwiga on career and leadership
- 9. Woman creates safe space as respite for Dandora children
- 10. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expecting a baby girl