This super simple dish is ready in just 30 minutes – a perfect midweek meal!
Serves 4, ready in 30 minutes
• 225g lean minced beef (5% fat or less)
• 225g lean minced pork (5% fat or less)
• 1-2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
• ½ tsp garlic paste in vinegar
• ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
• ½ tsp ground cumin
• ¼ tsp smoked paprika
• ¼ tsp garam masala
• ¼ tsp ground ginger
• 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
• 1 medium onion, very finely chopped
• 1 egg
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 400g dried spaghetti
• 2 tbsp dried mixed herbs
• A large side salad, to serve
For the sauce
• 500g carton passata
• 1 beef stock cube
Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Put the mince, chilli, garlic, spices, herbs, onion and egg in a large bowl and mix with your fingers until well combined. Season, then shape small amounts of the mixture into equal-size balls.
SignUp For Newsletter
Get amazing content delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our daily Newsletter.