Man's body found hanging in Paris flat, eight years after he died
By -The Telegraph | October 26th 2013
Owner of flat in French capital finds body which had been hanging for eight years, after previous owner committed suicide
The new owner of an apartment near the French capital found the mummified body of the previous owner which had been hanging for eight years.
The body was found in the apartment in the Paris suburb of Bussy-Saint-Georges on Friday, after the flat was sold at auction following its repossession by the bank, according to police and judicial sources.
The previous owner, a former security guard of Cambodian origin, appears to have committed suicide by hanging himself with a sheet.
The man, aged around 40 when he died, had not been heard from since 2005 when he filed a complaint against his firing.
He had cut ties with his family years before and neighbours believed he had returned to Cambodia.
Adapted from The Telegraph
Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- KCSE candidate explodes with rage after ‘mwakenya’ snatched
By Fred Kibor
- Elders divided over Obado plan to quit ODM
By James Omoro
- Confusion at KPA over recruitment of new MD
- Court fines Moses Kuria Sh75,000 for flouting curfew rules