Are you suffering from Acne and Blackheads? First we must be able to identify the skin type which tends to get ACNE and BLACKHEADS...and that's OILY SKIN
WHAT CAUSES ACNE AND BLACKHEADS.
Are small bumps that appear on your skin due to clogged hair follicle.
The skin has tiny pores that can become blocked by the dirt, oil and bacteria..when this occurs you may develop a ZIT or a PIMPLE.
CAUSES OF ACNE
Too much oil or sebum is being produced by the follicle, dead skin cells are accumulating in the pores and when bacteria has built up in the pores. Someone might ask, where does the oil come from. Oil is caused by overactive glands that produce too much sebum from Sebaceous glands.
WHAT ARE THE RISK FACTORS OF DEVELOPING ACNE?
1. Hormonal changes caused by puberty or pregnancy
2. Not using your skincare routine constantly
3. Certain medication such as birth control pills
4. A diet high in refined sugar, carbohydrates such as bread and chips
5. Spicy food.
HOW TO TREAT ACNE
Make sure you visit a certified skincare specialist who will be able to identify your skin type and also the type of acne you suffering from and recommend the best products which matches your skin type.
1. Cleaning the face twice a day or even after sweating with mild soap to remove excess dirt and oil.
2. Regular shampooing your hair and keeping it out of your face
3. Do not squeeze or pick your pimples as this will spread bacteria and excess oil to the other part of the face.
4. Use lemon
5, Wash lemon, squeeze the juice, use cotton balls to dab it on the affected area, leave for about 10/15minutes then rinse with warm water.
(Repeat the procedure 2/3 weeks constantly for best results)