Love struck man falls off roof during marriage proposal but still surprises girlfriend
By Mirror | June 7th 2015
A nervous boyfriend begins to propose to his girlfriend in front of smiling friends on a rooftop terrace.
But moments later when tossed the ring, the YouTube clip shows the man, named Josh, missing his catch before seemingly over-balancing and plunging over the ledge and out of sight.
The outdoor terrace is four floors up, so his partner Brooke screams and dashes to the ledge to look over, no doubt expecting a gruesome outcome.
But her worst fears are unfounded as a glance reveals that the spectacular fall was planned in advance and there was a softer landing than expected for Josh.
But the emotional rollercoaster for Brooke continues as Josh uses his prone state to ask her an important question from afar.
We later find out her answer was in the affirmative.
Unfortunately the video is believed to be a viral marketing stunt by "sexual health energy" drinks firm Neuro Sport.
But one thing that can't be denied is that it was one hell of a way to pop the question.
NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured
- Bad blood among Koinange kin derails 40-year-old succession battle
- Senior officer injured in road accident manning roadblock
By Mate Tongola
- How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse