Leaders decry increased elephant attacks in Laikipia
| Jan 24th 2018 | 1 min read
An MP has called for immediate action over rising cases of elephant attacks.
At least 10 people have reportedly been killed in the past three months. Laikipia North MP Sarah Korere yesterday said human-wildlife conflicts had increased in the region.
Korere called on Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) to rein in on the jumbos to prevent massive destruction of crops.
No evidence of rape at KNH so far, says MailuNo official at Kenya National Hospital will step aside over allegations of rape at the facility, the Health Cabinet secretary has said.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Ringa Boys High School on the spot over student's death
By James Omoro
- Ngilu and Musila in talks over top seat
- Court blocks two children born out of wedlock from inheriting step-father's property
By Daniel Chege
- Oscar Sudi was not our student, ex-Highway Secondary School principal testifies
By Paul Ogemba
- Why Wiper isn't about to sever ties with Azimio
- Samuel Mugota: Wife reveals puzzling details of man shot dead at Mirema