Jubilee Party aspirants in Nyeri cry foul over security
By Lydiah Nyawira | April 17th 2017
Jubilee Party Aspirants Forum has asked the party to expel politicians allegedly involved in bribing party employees.
Forum secretary Duncan Mathenge said the party must deal with corruption within its ranks by kicking out aspirants involved in the scandal.
"It is not right for the party to claim elections will be free and fair yet they are allowing corrupt politicians implicated in bribing party officials to receive extra ballot papers to remain on the ballot box," Mr Mathenge said.
He said party security officers had failed to maintain order.
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM