Kenya Anglican University to receive Sh60.8b grant
By Joseph Muchiri
| March 20th 2017
The proposed Kenya Anglican University in Kanyuambora has received a major boost after US-based Global Trade and Finance Company promised a grant of Sh60.8 billion.
Kon Lee, the firm president and CEO, said the grant would be extended in the next two years. Mr Lee said Sh30.8 billion would be spent on a world-class implementation of the university's internal design.
Governor Wambora wants counties to manage classroomsWambora said though management of school infrastructure was a national government function, governors could handle the role better as they have done with Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) and vocational training centres.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Unravelling Dr Mercy Mwangangi’s love metaphor
- Witnesses now decline to testify against lawyer Paul Gicheru at the ICC
- Suspected suicide bomber blows self up in Kisumu, kills elderly couple
- Raila Odinga and the Trio Mio debate: Musician’s mum speaks
- Fred Matiang’i: Kabete police officer killed 6 in love triangle rage
- Fake KDF man storms police station, harasses officer on duty
By Erick Abuga