60 year old Kenyan man defiles his 10 year old daughter, infecting her with HIV
By Robert Kiplagat
| May 8th 2016
A man, 60, has been sentenced to life imprisonment after a Narok court found him guilty of defiling his 10-year-old daughter.
Benedictus Alambo Anzaya was found guilty of incest, indecent act and deliberately infecting his daughter with HIV.
However, he defended himself before Narok Senior Resident Magistrate Allan Sitati, saying the teacher who reported the incident was his business ‘competitor’ out to ‘fix’ him.
He committed the offence on diverse dates between October 2014 and February 2015 at his Majengo home.
Decision to close Kakuma and Daadab refugee camps painful, says CS Amina MohamedLack of international support informed decision to close down Kakuma and Daadab refugee camps, Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Amina Mohamed has said.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI