Nairobi Chief of Staff wants Sonko to produce CCTV footage in bribery allegations
| Feb 24th 2016 | 1 min read
Nairobi Chief of Staff George Wainaina has challenged Senator Mike Sonko to produce in court CCTV footage linking him to bribery. The official has been accused of offering Sonko a Sh1 million bribe.
Mr Wainaina said the anti-graft agency and Director of Public Prosecutions have refused to furnish him with the report that informed his arrest and subsequent charging.
He said the only reason he sought a meeting with Sonko is because the issues raised in his press release on January 4 fell within his docket.
Donald Trump edges closer to White House with big win in NevadaPresidential hopeful Donald Trump scored another victory in his disruptive and defiant campaign for the Republican nomination, winning the Nevada caucuses.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
I do not own Keroche Breweries, Tabitha Karanja says
- Museveni's first son Muhoozi: clear signs of a succession plan
- Want to sue me? Deposit Sh50 million in court - Sonko
- Six people arrested for disrupting Karua's political meetings in Kirinyaga last week
By Jane Mugambi
- Azimio-One Kenya coalition unveils 16 campaign teams
- Reconsider plans to run for presidency, Kalonzo told
By Mate Tongola