IEBC says Governor Joho’s election was most credible in Kenya
By Willis Oketch
| December 6th 2017
Election results were not falsified to favour Mombasa Governor Hassan Ali Joho during the August 8 General Election, a witness has said.
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) Returning Officer Nancy Kariuki yesterday told Justice Lydia Achode that she did not falsify the results as claimed by former Mombasa Senator Hassan Omar Hassan.
The witness told the court that the election of Mombasa governor was the most credible in the country because there were no malpractices as alleged by Omar.
Esther Passaris mourns father’s death
- Bogonko’s family in pain eight years later as brother is buried
- Change of guard at Maasai Mara University as Prof Chacha takes over
- Ruto forced to wait for 30 minutes after arriving for church function
- Cabinet reshuffle looms as CSs eyeing elective seats set to quit
- Idi Amin’s house in sleepy Nyeri village stirs painful, dark memories