Three Dusit terror attack suspects freed for lack of evidence
| Feb 1st 2019 | 1 min read
Three suspects linked to last month’s Dusit Hotel terror attack have been freed by a Nyeri court due to lack of evidence.
The three, Abdul Kibiringi, James Mwai and Habiba Gedi, were in custody for five days to allow further investigations into their case and enable detectives to access their call logs data from a telephone service provider.
They were released after the Anti - terrorism Police Unit (ATPU) closed their files on Friday morning stating that their investigations did not reveal any links to the 14 Riverside Drive terror attack.
Governor Sonko offers Sh250,000, free transport to Cobra’s burialNairobi Governor Mike Sonko has offerred Sh250,000 and free transport to Odu Cobra's burial
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Mirema Drive shooting: Suspect in Samuel Mugota's murder surrenders
- Servers were opened, 'reveals' IEBC commissioner Justus Nyangaya
By Mate Tongola
- Come clean on your deal with Kingi, UDA leaders urge Ruto
By Patrick Beja
- Developing story: IEBC meets presidential aspirants
- Contractor to restore old lanes on Mombasa Road
- Kalonzo under pressure to return to Azimio fold