UK’s attack was totally unwarranted; Kenya did well to hit back strongly
The claim that the corona infection rate in Kenya was the reason for the red listing lacked simple logic.
Macharia Munene | 6 hours ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder
- Gang banned years ago returns to Likoni bridge