Why the president should not assent to narcotics control Bill
The Bill is a product of a process that excluded robust public participation as required by the Constitution and deliberately ignored evidence.
By Bernice Apondi | 3 hours ago
Let’s equip every child with skills to confront the future with confidence
To secure our peace and security thus entails investing in children in three main ways; food, shelter and education.
Irene Mureithi | 4 hours ago
The complex economics of the misunderstood Swahili lingo
I have a perfect excuse for my struggles with the language: in our days, Swahili was not examined from primary school to high school.
XN Iraki | 1 day ago
DP Ruto pain over Uhuru-NASA plan
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- China swamps Kenya with onions
- Tyranny of numbers: The blocs and votes that will shape 2022 poll
By Kamau Ngotho
- Cash-starved Treasury launches process towards fourth Eurobond