Regulator seeks law changes to subdue emerging market risks
The regulatory changes target private markets including private equities, crowdfunding and venture capital types of investments.
Graham Kajilwa | 12 hours ago
Local technology hubs coach Jua Kali innovators to become industrialists
StartUpAfrica, registered both in Kenya and the US, is a platform whose mission is to have aspiring youth entrepreneurs make sense of anything...
Peter Theuri | 1 day ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy