| Apr 12th 2022 | 0 min read
My fuel hunting experience in NairobiDespite reassurance from the government that the fuel supply will normalise Kenyans are still forced to queue at petrol stations to access the now rare commodity.
Why 4,334 pupils who got KCPE results won’t be placed in any secondary schoolSome 4,334 pupils who sat the 2021 KCPE exam and received their results won’t be placed in any secondary school, The Standard has learnt.
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth