Jamii Bora Bank to open 47 new branches
Micro-finance outfit Jamii Bora Bank has announced plans to open 47 new branches in the next two years.
Chief Executive Sam Kimani said the new branches were part of the firm’s channel expansion programme.
Mr Kimani said the opening of the new branch in Eastleigh was of strategic importance given the areas’ booming 24-hour economy as well as the prevalence of low-income businesses.
"This launch is significant to our business growth plan. It provides us with the platform to offer our customers increased access to our products while enhancing our presence in the marketplace," said Kimani. He made the remarks while launching the new Mathare Branch in Eastleigh.
We’re broke, Moi University now admits
- We are implementing CBC to keep our jobs, teachers tell Magoha
By James Omoro
- Waiguru dumps Uhuru party for DP Ruto’s UDA
- Contractor set to open closed sections under construction on Mombasa Road
- Mbowe in Tanzania's court
- Nakuru doctor suspected of killing his two children dies in hospital