Facebook to lift ban on political ads in United States
SCI & TECH
By Reuters | March 3rd 2021
Facebook Inc will lift its ban on political advertising in the United States on March 4, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
The social media giant placed a temporary ban on political, electoral and social ads in November as part of an effort to crack down on misinformation and abuses around the elections.
Facebook said that advertisers who have completed an authorization process will be able to submit new ads about politics, elections and social issues, or edit previously existing ads to turn them back on.
Rejected at birth: Curse of being born out of incest
- Fresh scheme to kick out Chebukati ahead of 2022
- Our baby is fine, says couple stuck in Thika Road night traffic
By Too Jared
- Search for CJ: Justice Nduma Mathews Nderi interviewed by JSC
- Motorists trying to beat Covid curfew stuck in Thika Road traffic, again
- Parents’ hopes and fears as they eye slots in national schools