Samsung delivers digital primary school content
SCI & TECH
By Standard Correspondent | December 7th 2016
SCI & TECH
Samsung Electronics East Africa has partnered with Virtual Essence, an e-learning solutions provider, to deliver digital content.
As part of the deal, Samsung will bundle the Msingi pack e-learning software for lower and upper primary classes with the Galaxy Tab A 7” tablet for the benefit of teachers, parents and learners who want to interact with up-to-date educative content and school revision material.
The Msingi pack application has e-learning content in the common subject areas of Maths, English, Swahili, Science and Social studies. It also includes digitised revision past papers.
The suitor who wants to build an airport at Mumias Sugar
- CS Mucheru urges public institutions to embrace digitisation to boost service delivery
- Local tourism boosts airlines amid Covid-19 travel hiccups
- Kenya needs policies that boost value-addition in manufacturing
By Rajul Malde
- Pangani affordable housing project to be ready next year
- Is cash in the bank a wise retirement plan?