Nairobi most preferred destination by travellers, says Jumia report
By James Wanzala
| Jul 12th 2018 | 1 min read
Nairobi is the most popular destination according to Jumia Travel Hospitality Report Kenya 2018.
The report, in its annual third edition gives in-depth analysis by delving into the country’s travel, tourism, and hospitality ecosystem by looking at the sector’s contribution to Kenya’s GDP, as well as technology trends shaping the hospitality sector.
The capital city leads with 35 per cent, followed by Mombasa (30) and Diani (15), Nakuru (7) Naivasha (6), Malindi (4) and Kisumu (3).
Stop overdependence on maize meals, Munya tells Kenyans
By Fred Kagonye
- Cryptocurrency fallacy: There is no easy route to real and lasting wealth
- Car parts manufacturer expects quadruple growth after embargo
- William Ruto pledges two-year turnaround strategy for KQ
- Watchdog flags firms for violating antitrust laws
- Cost of living shoots to the highest since August 2017