Lands Registry: 7,000 title deeds uncollected at Taita-Taveta
By Renson Mlegwa Mnyamwezi | April 7th 2018
More than 7,000 title deeds are lying at the Taita-Taveta County land registry.
Lands Chief Administrative Secretary Gideon Mung’aro directed local Ministry officials to distribute the documents to the owners.
Mr Mung'aro warned land officials against laziness and ineptness after inspecting the land registry in Wundanyi town yesterday.
“Ministry of Lands officials must work closely with chiefs when it comes to issuing title deeds that have been lying at the offices for some time,” he said.
The CAS announced that the national Government will conduct countrywide land registration
City land owners to start paying higher rates in January
- Flagging shilling adds Sh1.1b to Safaricom’s debt servicing load
- Erastus Omolo appointed to Crowe Global Board of Directors
By Mike Kihaki
- Leader vs boss: Quick management tips for a winning team
By Tony Mutugi
- Moneycraft: Don’t borrow from yourself, it’s addictive
MONEY & MARKET
- KQ brands planes with wildlife images to support tourism
By Peter Theuri