Isiolo airport terminal to open in December
By Mkala Mwaghesha | August 20th 2015
The Isiolo International Airport will open in December, with airline companies and transport logistic firms already showing interest in the airport in the resort city.
Isiolo is set to be the next frontier for business with the Lamu Port-Southern Sudan-Ethiopia Transport corridor (Lapsset) and the standard gauge railway passing through the county and experts are upbeat about the rising profile of the town.
“The projects are positioned in North Eastern counties to add value to the lives of residents, attract investments, increase county competitiveness and cenable ease of doing business,” said Lapsset Director General Silvester Kasuku.
UK firm finalises acquisition of Kenyan insurer
- Bank profits surge to Sh60b in 4 months on economic rebound
- Firms to snub Kenya for not reducing emissions
- Tourist numbers edge up after record 2020 slump
- When boots and batons were met with twangs, cards and stethoscopes
By Peter Kimani
- Regent to manage Pangani low-cost housing project
By Peter Theuri