Eliud Kipchoge to broadcast the wildebeest migration 'live' in the Mara
By Thorn Mulli
| Aug 4th 2020 | 1 min read
For the first time, the World's Greatest Marathoner, Eliud Kipchoge (pictured), will set foot in the Mara to witness the Great Wildebeest Migration. Join him on a live safari from August 8-9 to share in the spectacle.
This comes hot in the heels, pun intended, of his signing as magical Kenya destination ambassador by Kenya Tourism Board (KTB).
The engagement, which commenced in July 2020 will see Eliud Kipchoge promote Kenya as a preferred tourism destination both locally, regionally and internationally through various campaigns.
“Being Kenyan is a very beautiful thing. I am passionate and love my country dearly. Kenya has a lot to offer, and I urge local and foreign visitors to explore and experience what the country has to offer” Kipchoge said during his signing.
Unease at Port of Mombasa as Swiss firm secures terminal nod
- Insurers push innovative ideas to grow uptake among millenials
- Is China Kenya's largest creditor? No way! 'debt trap' claim is misleading
- A road trip from Nairobi to Kilifi
TRAVEL & DESTINATION
- Uhuru tells Saccos to invest in State projects
- Stop overdependence on maize meals, Munya tells Kenyans
By Fred Kagonye