Bank opens new branch in Mombasa
By James Wanzala | October 30th 2019
DIB Bank Kenya yesterday launched a new branch at Bondeni in Mombasa, increasing its footprint in the city to two.
The bank seeks to meet the growing need of Shariah-compliant financial services in a city with a vibrant economy largely driven by Mombasa port and tourism.
"Since we launched the DIB brand in Kenya two years ago, we have continued to invest in the country with the objective of growing our business and to be closer to our customers," said DIB Bank Kenya Chief Executive Peter Makau.
Kenya's foreign inflows dip to Sh56b on new ownership rules
- How to prepare for an interview in just 24 hours
By Tony Mutugi
- Truckers claim State favouring SGR in cargo allocation at port
By Patrick Beja
- State kicks off leadership programme for young civil servants
- Virtual real estate plot sells for record Sh268m
- SGR hauls increased cargo between Mombasa port and Nairobi