Exports: State to fete outstanding firms
By Macharia Kamau
| Jul 13th 2019 | 1 min read
The Export Promotion Council (EPC) will on Monday recognise firms that have been outstanding in growing Kenya’s exports.
Through the Kenya Exporter of the Year Awards (KEYA), EPC hopes to motivate local firms to sell their goods to different markets.
Six firms will be feted as winners across different categories.
“We want to play a part in achieving the Big Four Agenda by recognising excellence while at the same time inspiring ambitious companies to export more to boost the economy,” said EPC Chief Executive Peter Biwott.
Why relocating capital city won't solve Nairobi's mess
- Kris Senanu quits Safaricom barely a year into the job
- Intrigues as Geoffrey Wasua replaces Rosemary Oduor at Kenya Power
- Why Housing Finance is selling head office
- Terry Ramadhani appointed as KEMSA new CEO
By Fred Kagonye
- The big infrastructural projects revamping the coastal economy
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
By Peter Theuri