CS Rotich confirms Treasury seeking Eurobond proposals
By Reuters | January 24th 2019
NAIROBI- Kenya’s finance ministry has sought proposals from banks and firms to provide lead manager services for the issuance of a new Eurobond, it said on Wednesday, confirming an earlier source-based report by Reuters.
Proceeds from the Eurobond sale, whose amount will be determined at a later date, will be used to fund the 2018/19 (July-June) budget deficit, the ministry said in a response to questions by Reuters, without offering more details.
Workers tap Sh44b salary advances from Co-op Bank
- Nairobi: The city in water
By Peter Theuri
- Property boom as the Nairobi Expressway nears completion
- Business leaders seek closer Kenya-DRC trade ties
- KQ boss Allan Kilavuka: Pilots to wait longer for full salaries
- How to survive your first year in business