Firm cashes in on plastic bags’ ban
By Correspondent | February 16th 2018
Vitafoam has diversified into the non-woven bags market in the wake of the ban on plastics.
The firm has introduced wine bottle bags, suit covers, car seat and steering wheel covers, laundry bags, and shoe bags to cash in on the vacuum created by the ban.
“Garages and hotels are among the organisations needing non-woven fabric replacements for the plastic products,” said the company's chief operations officer, Sharad Barot, in a statement.
Chimphondah: The man putting Shelter Afrique’s house in order
- Gideon and ICT committee laud Konza City's project progress
- Court bars CBK's migration of banks to foreign payment firm
- Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
- KQ gets nod to evict rival airline 748 from JKIA property
- Retracing the rise of Nairobi bourse from colonial-era free fall