Microsoft in pact to offer cloud solutions
By Maina Mwangi | February 17th 2017
Microsoft plans to launch three cloud-based solutions for African businesses on Liquid Telcom’s network. Liquid Telecom is a pan-African telecommunications provider that operates the region’s largest independent fibre network, which spans over 40,000km across 12 countries.
Microsoft said it will offer fast and affordable cloud-based software offerings, Azure and Office 365. The two firms will also be creating “Business in a Box,” which will offer small-and-medium businesses a cloud-based toolkit of relevant applications, cloud services and connectivity.
This, the firms said, will enhance business potential.
End of an era as Double M buses now face auctioneer's hammer
- Cash-strapped Kenyans getting nutritious relief from matumbo
- Banks on the spot over erroneous CRB listings
By Peter Theuri
- Power plays and politics: The toxic mix fuelling Kenya Power woes
- Why reviving debt-ridden Uchumi and Mumias Sugar remains a tall order
- Court ruling on income tax to hurt KRA’s target