CMA cautions against employment fraudsters
By Standard Reporter | February 2nd 2016
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) has cautioned the public against fraudsters posing as recruitment consultants for the 10 management trainee positions that the regulator advertised through local newspapers last month.
CMA clarified it has not hired any external recruitment consultant for the advertised positions and no fee is being charged, contrary to the information being presented by the fraudsters.
The authority confirmed that the application period for the vacancies closed on January 29, 2016 and review and short listing of candidates is ongoing.
Members of the public can seek further clarification from the Human Capital and Administration Department at CMA on 2264900.
KETRACO managers headed to court as sabotage probe continues
- It is raining mangoes! But where is the money?
MONEY & MARKET
- Standard Group’s YouTube channels surpass 1 billion views
- Engineers lose bid to exclusively head three key road agencies
- Transport sector loan defaults double to Sh44b on Covid woes
- Trends: When old is not gold for Nairobi housing