Ericsson wins Best Mobile Money Award
By James Wanzala | November 30th 2015
Ericsson mobile wallet platform was named winner of the AfricaCom Best Mobile Money Service Award. Ericsson’s Wallet platform allows users to conduct banking and financial transactions with less hassle.
Across Africa, this service allows users to access financial service, such as money transfer, payments and loans wherever they are.
The AfricaCom Awards brings together industry leaders and innovation drivers in celebration of inspiring initiatives that have significantly impacted African communications.
Tumi Chamayou, vice president, head of strategy, marketing and communications, Ericsson Sub-Saharan Africa says: “Our Wallet Platform brings greater mobile money flexibility to traditionally unbanked citizens.”
Team renews hope of reviving stalled Kenya-UK trade treaty
- Tax review pushes up prices of basic items
MONEY & MARKET
- Blow to KRA as High Court scraps Minimum Tax
- Insta-harm: What researchers have found about dangers of Instagram
SCI & TECH
- Big relief for Coast hotels as UK de-lists Kenya from red-list
- Bridging digital divide to create jobs of the future