Amref Kenya changes name to reflect status
By Standard Reporter | August 20th 2015
Amref Kenya has changed its name to Amref Health Africa in Kenya in a bid to align the organisation — which started in 1957 as the Flying Doctors Service — to its current status in providing public health awareness, clinical services, diagnostics, outreach, training and behaviour change communications.
Its tag line has also changed from Better Health in Africa, to Lasting Health Change in Africa.
Fuliza defaulters to have KCB, M-shwari accounts blocked as Safaricom tightens rules
- Hope for cheaper cooking gas in sight as State eyes loading plant
- Senegal and Mali beat Kenya in internet speed
- What happens to Kenyan sailors in Chinese ships
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Death of handmade toys holds back our innovation
By XN Iraki
- Time for a job change? Here are some signs
By Paul Kariuki